Careers Information For Students
At City of Peterborough Academy, we ensure that we provide our students with ample opportunities to access careers information and guidance.
You will be provided with careers information through:
- Information on the website.
- Monday tutor time announcements, where you will receive Labour Market Information (LMI).
- Dedicated PSHE lessons focused on careers.
- Subject lessons based on careers in related sectors.
- Unifrog.org, which is your main source of information about careers. Your login is your school email address - you can reset your own password by getting a link sent to your school emails on www.outlook.com
Key Stage 3 (Years 7-9)
In Key Stage 3, you will explore a range of careers, identifying a sector you would love to work in. You will be given support in identifying the right GCSE options for you.
Key Stage 4 (Years 10 and 11)
Information about your careers guidance meeting can be found on our Careers Guidance page.
For information about your Post-16 choices, please see our Further Education page.
MyChoice16 is where you make your college applications.
Amazing Apprenticeships is the website to learn about apprenticeships.
The Government Apprenticeships website is the where to find and apply for apprenticeships