All pupils at the City of Peterborough Academy have access to a broad and balanced curriculum. The Academy has a comprehensive intake, taking pupils of all abilities.
Key features of our curriculum include:
- Modern foreign languages taught by specialist teachers.
- A strong focus in all years on the development of high level literacy and numeracy skills and on the creative use of computer technology.
- Sport, Music and PE taught by specialist teachers.
- Accelerated learning to ensure all pupils are kept interested and fully involved in their education.
- A major focus on ensuring excellent examination results at GCSE.
- Access to a wide range of cultural, sporting and outdoor pursuits activities.
Please click here to find out more about the curriculum plan for all years.