We are aware that the City of Peterborough Academy needs to comply with the public sector equality duty and we are currently developing objectives for the the coming year.
To find out more about the Equalities Act 2010 please click here.
To find out more about the Public Sector Equality Duty click here.
City of Peterborough Academy exists to provide high-quality education for all at the heart of the community. We deliver this through our comprehensive admissions policy and our commitment to providing high-quality education to all, regardless of background or circumstances. Our continued dedication to social justice and equality of opportunity is embodied in the philosophy of our school:
- Valuing People
- A high quality learning environment
- The pursuit of excellence
- Extending the boundaries of learning
Where every child is a:
- Successful Learner who enjoys learning, makes progress and achieves
- Confident Individual who is able to live a safe, healthy and fulfilling life
- Responsible and Employable Citizen who makes a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
Where the school is a:
- Centre for extended services for children, families and the community
- Source of pride for the whole community
Our purpose and values ensure that equality and diversity are at the heart of everything we do:
Every member of our community is known, valued and supported to achieve in all areas at the highest level to become successful, confident and responsible for the pursuit of lifelong learning.