Parents - We will . . .
- Ensure that my/our child attends the Academy regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- Inform the Academy of any concerns or problems that might affect his/her work, behaviour or attendance.
- Support the Academy policies on behaviour, dress and appearance.
- Support homework and encourage other home learning opportunities.
- Attend parents' evenings and contribute to other discussions about his/her progress.
- Take an active interest in the life at the City of Peterborough Academy and the part he/plays in it.
The Academy - We will . . .
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for your son/daughter.
- Ensure he/she achieves their potential as a valued member of the Academy community.
- Provide a balanced and technologically focused curriculum and meet his/her individual needs.
- Encourage him/her to achieve high standards of work and behaviour, through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Keep you informed about Academy matters and about his/her progress in particular.
- Promote a wide range of extra curricular activities.
- Be open and welcoming at all times.
- Offer opportunities for you to become involved in the life of the Academy.
Pupils - I will . . .
- Attend the Academy regularly.
- Bring all the equipment I need everyday and a bag to keep it in.
- Wear the full Academy uniform and be tidy in appearance.
- Do all my classwork and homework as well as I can.
- Be polite and courteous to others and do as my teachers tell me.
- Respect the feelings, views and property of others in the Academy.
- Help to keep the Academy free from litter, graffitti and vandalism.
- Respect the Academy's computer network.