How will you assess my child’s work and progress?
Feedback can take many forms and may not always mean extensive written comments for individual children. For example, whole-class feedback or quizzes marked automatically via digital platforms are also valid and effective methods, amongst many others. Our approach to feeding back on pupil work is as follows:
Formative Assessment including:
- Frequent use of Multiple Choice Questions using Forms
- Review of pupil misconceptions during the Do Now Activity at the start of each lesson
- Cold calling during live lessons
- Whole Class Feedback
- Audio feedback on Notebook
- Written feedback on pupil work in Assignments and Notebook.
Summative Assessment including:
- Calendared assessments to be undertaken remotely across subjects. Please see below for each year group and how they will be assessed during the Spring term.